2015年4月17日星期五

I'm getting used so ... (Yves Pires)

Receive messages on the diary post.


I'm getting used so ... (Yves Pires)


Shopen- Prelude in A Minor


You write me poems with love in every line
And the days alternate days ... dash, quotes, point ...
You give me flowers / conditional on pictures /
And as we are close, but the heart in acute icicles
Pierced through distance spikes
We are together or apart, and that there is between us?
You tell me: "Wait, everything will be, but not soon"
Bad peace is better fights - and I do not argue,
But the time spring rains wash away the remains,
And what's ahead, life is unlikely we will open,
I'm getting used to be friends ... so by correspondence,
Not my friend and not an enemy, but very, very close ...
? Copyright: Katerina Levski 2012
Certificate publication №112040806151















Attracts the night sky
Katerina Levski
Attracts the night sky
To Kolka stars hand reach,
Forgetting about the force of gravity,
In the cool twilight fly

In the midnight dark blue abyss,
The thin edge of sleep and dreams
Comprehend the mystery of the unknown
What is the meaning of life is simple.

Understand how in an instant,
Leaving cargo insults and tears,
The soul is born in the fall,
Burning somewhere in the glare of the stars ...
? Copyright: Katerina Levski 2011
Certificate publication №111112009812







Let all the moves calculated,
But you're still playing -
As is the case in private practice
Under a magnifying glass you study,
Me, you, like a butterfly,
Steel needle pronzaesh-
In his large collection
I choose the place ...
But I rarely bird
Other touch heaven,
And not deceived cells
With you I shall not be
I wondrous rose autumn
In your garden uvyanu,
Under the sky gray with gray
Breathe you get tired
Better to let a moment
Trolling once in memory,
But I'll never be
Love to ask the porch ...
? Copyright: Katerina Levski 2012
Certificate publication №112010808322









31

没有评论:

发表评论