2015年4月20日星期一

Artist Leonid Antoniuc

Receive messages on the diary post.


Throwing ray - steps .... The artist Leonid Antoniuc and Vladimir Mayakovsky


And tomorrow again
world pour
the sun rose scarlet.
And day after day
terrible anger
I have here is
became.



And so once angered,
in fear that all faded,
I shouted to stop the sun:
"Slazit!
rather wander in hell! "

I shouted to the sun:
"The parasite!
zanezhen in the clouds you
and here - do not know of any winter or years,
sit, draw posters! "



I shouted to the sun:
"Wait a minute!
Listen, zlatolobo,
than so
go idle,
to me
tea would have gone! "


What I've done!
I was lost!
To me,
in good faith,
itself,
outstretched ray - steps
walks in the sun.



I want to show fear not -
Retiro and backwards.
Already in the garden of his eyes.
Already held a garden.
In windows,
at the door,
entering into the gap,
valilas sun mass,
sunken;
moving spirit,
bass began to speak:
"I drive back I lights
the first time since creation.
You called me?
Teas chase,
Goni, poet, jam! "....
Mayakovsky

 

Antoniuc Leonid Afanasievich Ukrainian painter born in 1953 in the village of flat, Rivne region. After graduating from the Dnepropetrovsk art school was was Kiev Art Institute. Since 1985 Member of the National Union of Artists of Ukraine. Lives and works in Dnepropetrovsk, teaches in the Dnepropetrovsk Theater - Art College.

        - For me, painting and teaching - almost the same thing.
In art you can enjoy not only on what he did something on the final result. You can have fun and to search the inner work experiences that the same can happen.
It is the same with teaching. When students pick up what I want to tell them when they start to get something, I catch their experiences, I feel, how they achieve their goals, and can say that I live.

没有评论:

发表评论